Today I got a new address book, and will hereby retire the time capsule Monet address book of 2005-2011.
- a photo of Seyni Soumana and Hadiza, his 3rd wife, when they got married. Seyni passed away a few months ago.
- a photo of me and Kelly Lynch in downtown Stanley, Idaho, summer 2006, getting ready to leave for a rafting trip
- 4 ticket stubs from the Steelers 2005-2006 seasons
- movie stubs from Australia and Japan
- an international calling card from Japan
- song lyrics I scrawled while riding on a bus in Australia ("late afternoon travel weary blues/my bones don't know which way to go/I'm sure they'll settle down soon./countyside glidin out before me/i think I've seen it all before/When each place starts to look like the last/makes me realize I'm movin too fast")
- a note Alistair wrote once when I was taking a trip on my own ("Steph, this is a hug for when you are away and sad. Everything is going to be OK. Lots of love from Alistair." He was always a keeper :)
- Passport photos (of myself) from both Australia (for my Japan visa) and Japan (for my Costa Rica visa)
- lots of post-it notes and business cards with friends' addresses scrawled on them