Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This week's stationery - Karma Cards


Hello!

This week's stationary - or is it stationery? My husband, who is from England, just alerted me to the fact that the thing you write letters on is spelled with an -ery and not an -ary. I'm not sure if this is one of those American things, where we just spell it differently, or if I'm actually spelling it wrong. If anyone knows, please let me know.

In any case, this week's stationary/ery is from my local yoga studio and is called Karma Cards - the card with an afterlife! It's no joke. The lovely little HELLO! cover has a perforated edge so can be reused as a postcard! Ideally the person will send it to someone else, and the joy of receiving a note in the mail keeps on giving. I have really been enjoying sending these out this week.

And about my photos - I'm sorry they aren't very good, but I'm taking them with my webcam because my camera doesn't work. Bear with me! I'm new to this :)

2 comments:

  1. Alistair is right--British or not :) It's "stationery." I always remembered b/c "letter" is also spelled with an "e" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Yes, another friend said "stationery" "papEr" - although paper also has an A! maybe letter is better ;)

    ReplyDelete